10/17/2026
The forecast called for rain. Not just a little bit of rain—monsoon-like rain that was supposed to last for days. In the days leading up to the workshop, it seemed like the chance of rain got higher and higher every time I looked at the forecast. Workshops aren’t really the type of thing that we can just reschedule on a day with better weather and we were going to be riding to 2 of the locations on horses so I was devastated. The day of the lake location was the worst day forecasted, so we just had to be hopeful that it would work out. We got to the location and rode out in sprinkling rain. When we got there, it was cloudy but didn’t rain until the end. And these are some of the photos we got. 😍 the most anticipated location of Montana 2026–on a rainy day which somehow made it better than I could have imagined 🌄